PrimarySite news and updates
- Top tips for creating a strong MAT brand
Your brand is one of your most important assets. It tells the world who you are and what you are all about. When you get it right it can help accelerate your growth and achieve your goals and when it is wrong it can it sends out mixed messages.
- The Changing Role of School Websites
In March 2020, everyday life as we knew it changed dramatically and so did the role of school websites which became a critical tool for supporting home learning for millions of children worldwide.
- Covid-19 and its impact on the growth of Multi Academy Trusts
365体育外围投注Recently we launched a new research report that aimed to understand more about how Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) have experienced growth and how they may continue to grow in the future.
- New research exposes how multi academy trusts are struggling to grow
- Our easy to update websites could save you 93 hours
365体育外围投注With School websites being the hub of parental communication and home learning, having an easy to use website has never been more important. Find out more about our unique CMS.
- Creative Ways to Use the Blogging Platform
365体育外围投注The PrimarySite blogging platform is enabling many schools to communicate directly with their children to support home learning. Find out more here.
- Your School is Closed – What Now?
365体育外围投注As the UK enters uncharted waters through the Coronavirus pandemic, here are some of the ways we have been supporting you and some advice on the things you can be doing to assist you through this challenging time.
- Using the Video Resource Centre as a Virtual Classroom
Have you thought about using your Video Resource Centre to record lessons during school closures? Read below to find out more.
- Does my school website need an SSL certificate?
SSL certification is an essential development in the rise of all websites. But what is it?
Find out more
365体育外围投注If you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.