PrimarySite's latest updates
- Top tips for creating a strong MAT brand
365体育外围投注Your brand is one of your most important assets. It tells the world who you are and what you are all about. When you get it right it can help accelerate your growth and achieve your goals and when it is wrong it can it sends out mixed messages.
- The Changing Role of School Websites
365体育外围投注In March 2020, everyday life as we knew it changed dramatically and so did the role of school websites which became a critical tool for supporting home learning for millions of children worldwide.
- Covid-19 and its impact on the growth of Multi Academy Trusts
Recently we launched a new research report that aimed to understand more about how Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) have experienced growth and how they may continue to grow in the future.
- New research exposes how multi academy trusts are struggling to grow
- Our easy to update websites could save you 93 hours
With School websites being the hub of parental communication and home learning, having an easy to use website has never been more important. Find out more about our unique CMS.
- Creative Ways to Use the Blogging Platform
365体育外围投注The PrimarySite blogging platform is enabling many schools to communicate directly with their children to support home learning. Find out more here.
- Your School is Closed – What Now?
As the UK enters uncharted waters through the Coronavirus pandemic, here are some of the ways we have been supporting you and some advice on the things you can be doing to assist you through this challenging time.
- Using the Video Resource Centre as a Virtual Classroom
Have you thought about using your Video Resource Centre to record lessons during school closures? Read below to find out more.
- Mobile Friendly School Websites
How does being mobile-friendly affect my school website? Here are some tools and tips to help you.